Geneva Wrongful Death Lawyers
Turner & Sackett Law Offices Can Help You Find Closure
The unexpected death of a loved one due to an accident or act of negligence is one of the worst tragedies an individual can endure. The sense of loss, grief, and pain are often too great, rendering you unable to navigate through dense legal documents and terminology. At Turner & Sackett Law Offices, we understand the hardships associated with a wrongful death. That is why we are so passionate about helping clients fight for the compensation they deserve.
Since 1981, Turner & Sackett Law Offices have been privileged to represent families throughout DeKalb and Kane and Kane counties in wrongful death claims. Our compassionate legal team is dedicated to providing personalized attention and care to get you the results you deserve.
Defining Wrongful Death
Wrongful death is considered any act that results in a fatality due to another’s negligent or intentional actions. This can also include fatalities resulting from defective products or dangerous premises.
Common accidents, injuries, and incidents that can result in wrongful death claims include:
- Nursing home abuse and negligence resulting in death from choking, malnutrition, fractures, or other suffering
- Dangerous drugs and medical devices where side effects are unknown to the patient
- Car accidents caused by the negligence of another person, such as a drunk or distracted driver
- Motorcycle accidents caused by negligent vehicle drivers
- Negligent security that results in any fatalities of people lawfully on a property
- Slip and fall accidents that result in fatalities
- Premises liability accidents such as fires or drownings
- Dog bites that result in death
“Grateful for their expertise and communication!”
“Alice was so dedicated to winning the case!”
“I highly recommend Rick Turner.”